What Size of Shrink Bags Do You Need?
Shrink wrap bags are a professional and efficient way of heat shrinking a variety of items. They offer users the ability to make one seal when sealing the shrink film. This helps to make sealing and shrinking quicker and more efficient. Shrink bags also offer the ability to provide a professional look to your products while offering a barrier to exterior elements.
Finding the proper shrink bags for your application takes only a couple of measurements. Some products are so commonly used that a chart would be helpful to quickly check and identify which bags to use. Below is a list of common shrink bag sizes and some of their uses:
- 6"x6" Shrink Bags- Stationary
- 6"x7" Shrink Bags- 1 Standard sized CD case
- 6"x9" Shrink Bags- 1 Standard sized DVD case, 2 Standard sized CD cases
- 6"x11" Shrink Bags- Notepads, pictures
- 8"x12" Shrink Bags- Books
- 9"x14" Shrink Bags- 1 Magazine
- 12"x16" Shrink Bags- Mailers or Reports
- 12"x18" Shrink Bags- Legal Sized Documents
- 14"x20" Shrink Bags- Larger Documents
All of these shrink bag sizes are available online at uspackagingandwrapping.com. Call customer service at 1-800-441-5090 if you have any questions.