Stretch Wrap Machine Film Loading
In this demonstration we are using a 2000B stretch wrap machine with pre-stretch rollers. Follow the easy step-by-step guide to properly load the machine and prevent premature film tearing.
1. Remove film fastening screw from roll holder
2. Place film roll onto the roll holder with film unwinding clockwise
3. Slide fastening screw over the core and tighten
4. Open the Film Carriage door
5. Rope excess film and fit loosely over the pre-stretched rollers
6. Move the remaining film under the third roller from the left and over the last roller
7. Close the film carriage – Be sure door is latched shut
8. Reset the turntable to begin adjusting tension and speed
If you have any questions about stretch film or machines feel free to give us a call. One of our representatives would love to assist you. We will publish a follow up post about adjusting machine tension for maximum stretch rates and load tension.